Design is a collaborative process. I will ensure your involvement and voice are acknowledged at every stage of the project.
1. First, let's get to know each other. I'd like to learn about the brand's history, as well as your vision and customers. We will also discuss the project's scope, timelines, and budget during our initial meeting.
2. Research is crucial. I will spend a great deal of time researching the competitors, any benchmark brands and the target audience. Using what I collated, I will create a mood board and define the direction and the tone of voice of your brand with you.
3. To explore creative boundaries and sketch ideas, this is an experimental stage. I will make trial runs and mock-ups then narrow down the options. I will then sit down with you to discuss the concepts that are drafted out for you.
4. After getting the feedback, I will begin to sculpt and refine the design. I will make sure every touchpoint is thoroughly considered and executed from the web to print, and from the largest to the smallest scales.
5. Signed, sealed and delivered. I will ensure all the elements of the project are handed over to you and guide you through the usage of each of them. You will then be ready to grow your brand with these tools.